The Official Dometic CFX Fridge Feed!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
While I love your product, I have to wonder and thus ask....why aren’t you listed as a sponsor of this forum?
What am I missing here? If I’m not understanding this sponsorship requirement correctly, I’ll be happy to delete this inquiry.

But, to quote the forum rules:

“Guidelines for Commercial Members
Many members of this forum are also owners of commercial companies, many of which cater to outdoor and expedition clients.
  1. If you are not a sponsoring vendor, then solicitation of members via PM or in threads is not appropriate.
  2. It is not appropriate for vendor members to post retail items for sale in the equipment section.
  3. Basically, if it reads like you are trying to sell your product in a thread, then you are. Become a sponsor. :)
  4. It is acceptable to not be a sponsor, and have a link to your company in your signature line. However, non-sponsors can only have the company name with the link embedded. No multi-line signatures with BUY NOW!
Click here for information on becoming a forum sponsor

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
46454773942_0bcbfe6ef5_h.jpg

21 states in a little bit less than 12 months

40295227833_f17a0978e7_h.jpg

ID
MT
WY
CO
UT
NV
CA
AZ
OR
WA
KS
MO
IL
IN
KY
WV
VA
MD
PA
IA
NB

Where does your Dometic take you?

48995722356_9e643ef190_h.jpg

47259950611_26427d7e26_h.jpg

Dometic

While I love your product, I have to wonder and thus ask....why aren’t you listed as a sponsor of this forum?
What am I missing here? If I’m not understanding this sponsorship requirement correctly, I’ll be happy to delete this inquiry.

But, to quote the forum rules:

“Guidelines for Commercial Members
Many members of this forum are also owners of commercial companies, many of which cater to outdoor and expedition clients.
  1. If you are not a sponsoring vendor, then solicitation of members via PM or in threads is not appropriate.
  2. It is not appropriate for vendor members to post retail items for sale in the equipment section.
  3. Basically, if it reads like you are trying to sell your product in a thread, then you are. Become a sponsor. :)
  4. It is acceptable to not be a sponsor, and have a link to your company in your signature line. However, non-sponsors can only have the company name with the link embedded. No multi-line signatures with BUY NOW!
Click here for information on becoming a forum sponsor

This should be resolved. We've messaged a few admins/moderators on the site. Thanks again for the heads up

67cj5

Man On a Mission
I just bought 2 X PLB 40's and a CDF 18 as an everyday Go To fridge and I am thinking of adding either CFX75 DZW or the CFZ95 DZW, I have 2 ARB Fridges which of coarse are made by Dometic and I love em, But at the moment I need a Twin Door fridge freezer because I need to save space which does not allow for carrying Two Fridges, So The CFX Range ticks all the right boxes, (y)

Dometic

I just bought 2 X PLB 40's and a CDF 18 as an everyday Go To fridge and I am thinking of adding either CFX75 DZW or the CFZ95 DZW, I have 2 ARB Fridges which of coarse are made by Dometic and I love em, But at the moment I need a Twin Door fridge freezer because I need to save space which does not allow for carrying Two Fridges, So The CFX Range ticks all the right boxes, (y)

Our CFX mobile coolers sure are sweet!
I would go with the 95 if you have the room. That extra space inside the fridge is nice If you need to carry a lot of food/beverages

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Our CFX mobile coolers sure are sweet!
I would go with the 95 if you have the room. That extra space inside the fridge is nice If you need to carry a lot of food/beverages
Thanks for that, After doing a 9 month non stop trial using 12v Fridge Freezers It has taught me that the only real way to make it work is to buy One of the Twin Door models and the CFX range has the best models available when it comes to relying on them on a day to day bases,

My CDF 18 should be here tomorrow and my 2 PLB 40's should be here on Monday Fingers crossed, I can't wait,

Thanks again, I will report back ASAP when I have had a chance to set them up, (y)

Dometic

"Sometimes I ask myself, do I really need to go camping this weekend? The answer is yes!" — @facelessflyfishing

[IMG]

For @facelessflyfishing, leaving the city is the best way to separate her brain from work, traffic, and all the madness of city life. What's your reason for getting outdoors?

Product ?: ⁠
⁠Dometic CFX 50W Powered Cooler ⁠⠀
⁠⠀

Dometic

What does your camp kitchen setup look like?

Comment below with how you cook at camp or how you make meals while enjoying a day trip out with friends & family

[IMG]

Photo: @ lovestyleevents

REMINDER:
Our holiday sale ends 12/18! Get your order in for 20% OFF + FREE Shipping*

JPOVS

Any update on getting a new design for the CFX fridge/freezer insulating bags?
Preferably the CFX65DZ?

Last edited:

ffirg

I've been planning on ordering a CFX50 or CFX3 55IM for my Tacoma. I actually bought a CF50 (I think that was the model) years ago through my work but ended up returning it because I got a used/returned unit somehow that was damaged....That's not a knock on Dometic. It shipped from our warehouse so it was something wrong we did internally. Anyway, I used the funds for more pressing needs and now I'm circling back.

My question is about expected run-time for these bad boys. I only have the main battery in my truck as of now. It's an X2 Power AGM deep cycle with 76ah. I was originally planning to add a second battery to the bed of the truck linked to the main with an automatic charging relay but that's going to be done later.

I live in Alaska so the ambient air temperature usually doesn't exceed 70-80 too often. Most of the time it will be in the 60 - 70 range. Can I expect this fridge to run for a weekend without draining my battery? I usually don't park my truck for more than two nights without driving it. One last thing to mention...I will be using this primarily as a fridge, not a freezer. But for extended trips with other groups of people I might be the dedicated ice cream truck running it as a freezer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles