The Re-Tour (Aug 2018)

turbodb

I enjoyed your Expo write up and will definitely read your more extended TR on your blog. We spent some time in Wyoming and Montana this past year and several years ago. They both are our destinations this spring and fall.

Thank-you for some great places to check out. I am sure some of them won’t be accessible to our lumbering beast but the Rock Art at Medicine Lodge looks easy. I couldn’t find the Big Ice Cave but made a wild guess and Copman’s Tomb may be a stretch but thank-you for the suggestions. Loved your campsite locations so will check those out too. We usually travel alone so can’t get too far off the beaten path. We do have recovery gear.

We have a first gen Taco, I think, a 1999 extended cab 4x4 with 4 cylinder engine. It’s our town car . We have spent very little on it as it is basically bullet proof. Today, however, we had to shell out $600+ for a new starter and battery. But, at 120k miles, it runs great.
Thanks for taking us along on a great trip. Like you, I would be last in line snapping away at the scenery.
Glad you are enjoying! More to come :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior