The Rolling Restoration & Customization Of My 88' Range Rover Classic

rrclassicbt550

Farmer Jon
Try pirate4x4 they are more extreme in there builds ,
Hope you get well soon.

I didn't think about that. I will do that, thank you.

Physically I am making progress now and starting to feel better each day. The brain injury is still causing problems and going down hill, BUT I did manage to change the fuel filter on my RRC, and do some very small things to get it so I can drive it more regularly again. At least it will make going to the countless doctors appointments a lot more pleasurable.

Thank you very much, for wishing me well. I really do appreciate it. Very much.

And thank you for sticking with my thread throughout the years. I hope everything is going well for you.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Dang man, I have been following this for years. Always love seeing what you are up to. I am so glad your crash wasn't worse. Sending prayers/great thoughts to you and the family. Keep up the great work and heal up quickly!

rrclassicbt550

Farmer Jon
Dang man, I have been following this for years. Always love seeing what you are up to. I am so glad your crash wasn't worse. Sending prayers/great thoughts to you and the family. Keep up the great work and heal up quickly!

Thank you Sir,

I genuinely appreciate the prayers and thoughts. Thank you for keeping up with my thread.

I am sorry it is dragging on. I would love to make some progress. Its frustrating to have a big pile of shiny new parts and not be able to put them on. I hope to be working on it again as soon as I am capable.

Aside from all the diesel swap stuff. I have spent the last couple of years I have been taking wiring courses as well as doing tons of my own research to get proficient at it. Progress has slowed a lot since I can only nibble away at it now, while I am feeling good. But one day I am going to get back to working on the Classic, fully go through it, and evict Lucas.

Thank you again! I hope things are going well for you!

Have a good one,
Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94