The Super FJ Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
I don't see how I did anything wrong, its all of my haters that are clogging up this thread. Since when is trying to start a thread against the rules? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Keep hating on me please, my truck runs on the tears of all you haters. Just be mad that I have the most capable expodition overlanding rig here.
Other than having what might be an unhealthy amount of self-worth invested in your vehicle, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Other than having what might be an unhealthy amount of self-worth invested in your vehicle, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Thanks brother. I'm just looking for a new forum to feature my builds. People hate on my lifestyle but that's just me. As far as I'm concerned I haven't gone on the offensive once in this thread.

hoptroll

Pool Boy
A truck that runs on tears, I'd be interested in that mod. I bet isotonic crystalloids are cheaper than unleaded...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clutch

<---Pass
I don't see how I did anything wrong, its all of my haters that are clogging up this thread. Since when is trying to start a thread against the rules? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Keep hating on me please, my truck runs on the tears of all you haters. Just be mad that I have the most capable expodition overlanding rig here.

I feel for ya man...

haters_gonna_hate_by_haleymarie69.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier