The Super FJ Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six pages and not an ounce of information about the rig, or anything else useful- just internet arguing. Mods please delete this thread.

You want a contribution? Here now stop being a hater.

Here's my DIY bumper job

And you guys love lights so much heres my light comparison

Patrollife

Explorer
The fact that this thread has over 5,000 hits in 5 days is very intriguing to me. Whatever character traits this individual has, love him or hate him, he obviously draws a crowd. Not supporting one or the other, just an observation.

He doesn't want to "join the overlanding community." He just wants to "rep."

Mods, please delete and re-ban. Let's not muck up this forum with garbage threads like this.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
It doesn't take a built up rig to run trails. My fairly stock Tacoma has been all over the Southwest and handled it all well. I don't rock crawl or take on obstacles/trails I know I can't handle. Do I enjoy it? Yes. Do I run my mouth about how awesome my truck is? Nope.

I do share my experiences with others here on this forum to add to the community. Super duper ****** J isn't really adding much.

So much passive aggressive tendencies with this guy.

VATACO

Adventurer
Troll or not, the real guy is known in the VA off road scene as a complete tool. He's been blackballed by a large number of the Central VA and NOVA FJ and wheeling groups.

He's a brand pimp and nothing more.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
The fact that this thread has over 5,000 hits in 5 days is very intriguing to me. Whatever character traits this individual has, love him or hate him, he obviously draws a crowd. Not supporting one or the other, just an observation.

Scientology brings a pretty big crowd. As does Kim Jong Un, Hitler, and many other horrible things.

I don't see how I did anything wrong, its all of my haters that are clogging up this thread. Since when is trying to start a thread against the rules? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Keep hating on me please, my truck runs on the tears of all you haters. Just be mad that I have the most capable expodition overlanding rig here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior