The TARDIS - A Four Wheel Camper Build

Overland Hadley

on a journey
A few distinguishing exterior features.

There is a GoLight mounted on the front. There are 5 Rigid Industries LED lights on the side and rear. There is a compass rose sticker on the rear door. The rear window has a metal screen across it. There is a blackout curtain on the side window. Dual AT fuel can holders on the rear. A line of hooks mounted below the door. A section of T track above the side window. Two pairs of MaxTrax mounted under the cabover. .....

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Thanks for the kind words....

This is pretty bad for me, as in the camper was ALL of my camera gear and most of my camping gear. I was getting ready to leave on a short trip. I am really gutted.... I lived in a garage so I could afford this rig. Now it appears to all be gone.

java

Expedition Leader
Its distinctive so hopefully it gets recognized. But im guessing it will be empty..... SO sorry.

Threw it up on facebook.

Lighthawk

Can we get large photos of your truck and camper, maybe in a dropbox link, so it's possible to post on social media?
Really sorry to hear of your loss. Thieves suck.

Lighthawk

Shared your photo on my FB page. Please post some more photos for people to share with side view, rear view, etc.
Really a bummer, plus your photo gear! Let's catch this guy.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
No news to report.

I spent most of the day driving, looking to see if I by chance could spot it, no luck.

Thanks for all the sharing on Facebook, it is at times like this I wish I was on social media.

Starting to realize that she is probably gone. And the thought that even with a "fair" payout from insurance, I am not sure I can replace what was lost, is starting to creep in. I would give up all my other possessions to have my truck, camper, camping gear, and all my photography equipment back.

java

Expedition Leader
No news to report.

I spent most of the day driving, looking to see if I by chance could spot it, no luck.

Thanks for all the sharing on Facebook, it is at times like this I wish I was on social media.

Starting to realize that she is probably gone. And the thought that even with a "fair" payout from insurance, I am not sure I can replace what was lost, is starting to creep in. I would give up all my other possessions to have my truck, camper, camping gear, and all my photography equipment back.

If I had to bet id guess the stripped everything out of it and dumped the truck. There is just so much wooded/empty area over on the peninsula to stash it.....

SO sorry to hear about this, it feel awful to have your things taken...

rystjohn

Observer
Holy crap. I'm south of you in NorCal and will keep an eye out in case whoever stole it is on the run this way. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I guess you might not know HOW it was stolen, but for the sake of other people who work/live in their rigs (such as myself) where was the rig and how long was it unattended? (ie - in a garage, street parking, store lot, etc)

I hope you get your rig back, and that the thieves are rightfully punished. I couldn't imagine losing ours and my camera gear.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Camper has been recovered deep in the woods two hours south of here. It was dragged/ripped off the truck, so I have little hope that it is not broken.

Truck was involved in a chase through the woods, it got away. LEO says it will most likely be burned tonight.

Some of my gear has been recovered, I am not sure what. I am headed down and will be out with the LEO at dawn.

I was inspired by the support shown on FaceBook, so I finally signed up. Nathanael Kuenzli Photography

Updates tomorrow night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior