Tire Air Compressor?????

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Since we’re on the topic.....what’s a good compact 110volt compressor with tank? I’m thinking a 3gal or so tank? I could also run my 1/2” impact ...maybe? I have a 21 F150 with the 7200 watt Propower generator built in. I’ve been using a Vair 450p for several years, and it’s fine, but since I now have the power built into the truck I thought I’d upgrade. The Vair takes a while to air up a 315/70/17 from 15-40lbs.
Any suggestion?

An ARB twin has been mounted under my hood, getting the job done for seven and a half years.

Since we’re on the topic.....what’s a good compact 110volt compressor with tank? I’m thinking a 3gal or so tank? I could also run my 1/2” impact ...maybe? I have a 21 F150 with the 7200 watt Propower generator built in. I’ve been using a Vair 450p for several years, and it’s fine, but since I now have the power built into the truck I thought I’d upgrade. The Vair takes a while to air up a 315/70/17 from 15-40lbs.
Any suggestion?

Dewalt - Emglo if you have room and want to carry the weight.

My Vair gets the job done....just slower than I’d like and can’t run a 1/2” impact.

I have a couple of Viairs. They have worked well. I'm not in a rush, which is good, since they are slow. My biggest issue is with how hot they get, but that's true of any compressor. After airing up, I have to hang out for a while and let the compressor cool down before packing it back up.

RoyJ

Adventurer
Any suggestion?

With that much power you can run any 120V, and even most 240V compressors! Your choice may be more based on - how much weight you want to carry?

At 120V, few can beat a Makita MAC5200. 6.5 CFM @ 90psi. It'll probably air up your 35s in 2 min at most. But it does weigh 90 lbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94