Tired of all the "huge" RTT's. So I made my own.

I am impressed and intrigued by your. Build. I have a few more questions. How is the frame made ? I recently saw something called 80/20. Basically extruded aluminum thank you can attach to each other to build stuff. Yours looks different from 80 20 is it also extruded aluminum ? Is the frame of the tent welded? Can you share any photos of the production process. I have a Jeep jlur soft top. Thanks

JJBiggs

Supporting Sponsor | SEES
I am impressed and intrigued by your. Build. I have a few more questions. How is the frame made ? I recently saw something called 80/20. Basically extruded aluminum thank you can attach to each other to build stuff. Yours looks different from 80 20 is it also extruded aluminum ? Is the frame of the tent welded? Can you share any photos of the production process. I have a Jeep jlur soft top. Thanks

Thank you for your interest.

Very familiar with 80/20. Cool product. Depending on the profile, it can become quite heavy when used in quantity for framing, etc. Regarding your Jeep - you will need an exoskeleton / exo-frame type of rack. Nothing can be mounted to soft top.

What can you tell us about the frame and construction. Are those composite panels on the bottom? Is the frame welded aluminum or something else that I have never heard of? Most of us can’t weld aluminum. If this is to invasive pardon me. But I am a curious. Sort and have some ideas about avoiding an exo skeleton for my Jeep. I would appreciate any insight you can provide. Pm if you want. Thanks