Titan drawer system

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
I had em, were super solid and I was very very pleased. Name a little different but I’m pretty sure Titan was the AU name and Dobinsons made it to the US.

But sold em, decided to let them go and put my 3rd row back in.

What is the cost of freight to the US?

de0bff71f43c1b7d90a4e78a6ae5ffaf.jpg

uaforerunner

Not sure where you are located, but they don't seem to be int the USA. Wish they were, I'd buy them today at that price, the Dobinsons are 3x the price.

I just installed Dobinsons drawers in my FJ60. Ive been very pleased with the quality. For the money, I’d buy them again. I want to do a Trekboxx system in my 200-Lx.

just couldn’t justify spending Trekboxx money on a 35 year old vehicle.

Crikeymike

Adventurer
Has anyone used these? I was planning on building my own for 2006 land cruiser & ran across these for $359 with the wings.
I checked them out when I was in Australia last month. They're a copy of the Dobinsons-style drawers, but with thinner materials. I'm not sure how thick it is, but the frame steel thickness all around is definitely thinner. They made them look the same, but they cut a lot of costs somewhere along the way to make them so cheap. Either way, they're only in Australia and the shipping would cost a bunch to get them over here.

It's also not uncommon for some of the roller bearings to come loose after a bit as they don't have the greatest quality control on how tight they get the bearings that support the sliding part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior