Tony Hawk Dub Edition Wrangler

Carlyle

Explorer
9" body lift and 24" wheels. Any more bling and you'll be blinded. I think I just got some vomit spray from TheGillz...

kjp98TJ

Observer
well, at least...

100% of the final sale price will support Tony Hawk Foundation(Small deduction may apply. Learn more)

About this nonprofit:
The Tony Hawk Foundation seeks to foster lasting improvements in society, with an emphasis on helping children. Through grants and other charitable donations, the foundation supports programs focusing on the creation of public skateboard parks, and other causes. The foundation favors programs that clearly demonstrate that funds received will produce tangible, ongoing, positive results.

Rob O

Adventurer
Really should be branded the UGH or ****** edition instead of taking on the 'DUB' namesake. 24s and a 9" body lift. Suhweet.

TheGillz

Explorer
I know it says 9" body lift. But if you look at the pics, there is only 2-3 inches between the rear bumper which is attatched to the frame, and the rear fenders which are attatched to the tub and are usually touching stock. plus it has custom shocks. Maybe 9" total? Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what they were talking about as far as lifts.

Carlyle

Explorer
And a body lift instead of a spring lift to boot. Would it even be safe to go to the skate park? What if you hit a curb or something?

Pimp your ride!!!

Wait a sec here... Isn't it Tony Hawk that's getting old? Man that guy was a skateboarding legend when I thought I could skateboard!

Bjorn

spressomon

Expedition Leader
olympiccop2002 said:
Wait a sec here... Isn't it Tony Hawk that's getting old? Man that guy was a skateboarding legend when I thought I could skateboard!

Bjorn

Yeah...I used to sell his skateboards something like 20+ years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz