Total Composites Sale on Accessories

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Hey everyone!
Long time member here and now also approved Forum vendor. Many of you know us already as a supplier of flat packed custom composite camper bodies. But did you know that we also carry hard to find quality components to outfit and improve your current camper, RV, Roof top tent, travel trailer, Sprinter Van? Everything we sell, we carefully source, test and then share with our customers. Nothing better than real world expertise. Therefore, if you call us with questions, we most likely have the answer through our own experience.
To get things started and to celebrate Thanks Giving (in the US) we are offering great deals this week! Check out our online store for amazing pricing on Diesel Heaters, Water boilers, Drawer organizers, Windows and doors. https://totalcomposites.com/shop/
Save 50$ on orders over 500$ ** Limited time only!.jpg

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Thanks! Any idea when the Euro door will be back in stock?

What doors are available now? Planning my build with your panels and having a hard time finding any good doors available.

I'd really like to find one with a nice screen option.

Thanks

Victorian

Thanks! Any idea when the Euro door will be back in stock?

What doors are available now? Planning my build with your panels and having a hard time finding any good doors available.

I'd really like to find one with a nice screen option.

Thanks

The doors are out of stock only in North America! We thought ahead and have a huge inventory at our factory in China. That way we can ship them with our camper body kits in the same container. This will remove the expensive shipping cost within North America for that item. Our new full composite doors are available mid January and can also be shipped in the same container!

Attachments

• Gateway Series Door01.jpg
    Gateway Series Door01.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 16
  • dimensional changes Gateway Series Door02 copy.jpg
    dimensional changes Gateway Series Door02 copy.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 15

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Awesome.

Thank you. I am trying to do the "Euro Door" with my build is that an option?

Also, does the caravan door have a screen?

Thanks

Victorian

Absolutely. You can choose between the Euro Door or our Gateway door.
Only the Euro Door has the fly screen. The gateway door does not come with one. We will install one of these in our camper and then develop a fly screen to go with it. I like to try these things out in person and see how items perform first hand. Designing a fly screen can be done on the computer but how they work out in the field is a different animal :)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Absolutely. You can choose between the Euro Door or our Gateway door.
Only the Euro Door has the fly screen. The gateway door does not come with one. We will install one of these in our camper and then develop a fly screen to go with it. I like to try these things out in person and see how items perform first hand. Designing a fly screen can be done on the computer but how they work out in the field is a different animal :)

Awesome! Thank you!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz