Sold: Total Composites Truck Camper for sale

Still looking for a new home for this camper. Price is for the "base" camper and I have a bunch of extras that we can discuss if you're interested.

Bought this camper with the intent to build out but plans changed and am shifting to a camper van build... (Truck is for sale on a separate thread, if you're interested in both)

Long story short is the interior has everything purchased and seating frame installed, but the rest needs installed. The price includes the following:
Total Composites Camper (Built by Overland Adventure Truck) 8ft version, cut to 80" length to fit 7'x7' flatbed
Back Door
Two Arctic Tern 550mmx900mm Windows
Roof Hatch - Lewmar Size 60 Ocean Hatch with shade screen
Jacks
Two Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panels
Heater - Dickson Marine P12000 Propane regulator and three 11 lb tanks
Sea-Dog Smooth Quarter Turn Deck Plate - White - 5" (Allows propane lines to be routed outside of camper)
Butcher block Countertop
Sink
Garelick Boat Adjustable Table Pedestal 75025-01
Mattress cut to fit
Custom seat cushions - converts seating to another bed (Allows 6 ft tall person to sleep below)

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C6.jpg

Last edited:

ColdTheory

Man I wish I could pick this sucker up but I think it would be fairly difficult for me to come up with that amount of cash in a short amount of time. Just thinking out loud here, it might be helpful if you did a video walk through explaining everything the camper has currently, how it operates, what components you are including and what additional components you have available to sell. I'd buy it if I could but I know that would be the type of thing I'd like to see if I was dropping that kind of cash. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles