Toyo M608z 285 70R 19.5

dietert

For those on the east coast of Aust, I am travelling north shortly from the ACT (to the tip) and at some stage will need new tyres as above. Would anyone care to recommend a place who might supply and fit. Doesn't really matter where, I reckon I've got about 10k left on them. Thanks in advance.
Dieter

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
ATW will probably give you a good price.
A friend saved a significant amount going through them, opposed to the quoted price he got from a tyre shop.

gait

Explorer
I got my last set from ATW. They have a big enough machine to balance. Book ahead, they have the tyres, the tyre person is only there some days.

Aussie Iron

Explorer
For those on the east coast of Aust, I am travelling north shortly from the ACT (to the tip)
Dieter

Care to put a date for your trip to "The Tip". Looks like we are heading up that way again in Early August with some adventure in mind.

Dan.

Dadmumof7kids

The cheapest place I’ve bought toyo tyres is tuff tyres in cairns at $545 a tyre June last year. I’ve had a ******** of a run with toyo but no one can tell me why. The trucks had more wheel alignments then most of my trucks that have over 1 million is on them. We blew one on the highway heading to the cape and waited in cairns till they arrived. They rang when arrived and fitted and balanced straight away. Great service

dietert

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll certainly give ATW a call on the way through I think.
Dan, we'll be heading off sometime in the next 4 weeks. Family commitments mean we have to be back by the end of July

rocksaltfg84

ATW always have the toyos plus other brands that are load rated to suit. they give service plus they backup what they sell and manufacture .also have all the right gear to do so,and once you are in their system if you need assistance while on travels they can often have tyres and parts shipped out to assist you . But they are a good Co. to deal with. Happy travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste