TOYO M608Z Radial Tire - 285/70R19.5 145L on super singles New Price!1500

weissbrewer

Observer
12k miles since installed when new on four, spare unused. Just broken in! Purchased here from a member a couple of years back. Converted my 11 Ram dually with them in August of 20. Unknown Steel wheel manufacturer / backspacing. Work well on my truck. Not hauling heavy any longer so going a different route. Paid 3500 plus 600 for balance beads. Asking $1500 located in New Hampshire. Will ship at buyers expense. Would consider dual zone 12 volt chest fridge freezer and/ or titan replacement fuel tank for this truck in partial trade . Can provide current pics by request, not near the truck at the moment. perfect to convert dually to srw on ram or upgrade wheel capacity

Attachments

• spare super single.jpg
    spare super single.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 178
  • ram converted.jpg
    ram converted.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 170
  • ram in conversion.jpg
    ram in conversion.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

ripperj

Explorer
I would think the rears spacing would be wrong to work on a 3500 SRW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ripperj

Explorer
If the OEM front spacer is removed, the spacing is the same front to spare, its a common way to get singles on duallys with the 3500s

Not sure I got this?

So these rims will work on a single rear wheel and the front and rear tracks will match?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Not sure I got this?

So these rims will work on a single rear wheel and the front and rear tracks will match?

I am 99% sure this is exactly what @Darwin did and told me about. I have never heard of this before he mentioned it, but after he did i looked into it and its a common swap.

I was looking at a 3500 as a platform for my build originally when i came across this tidbit

NOTE: Sorry, typo in my original message, *Spare = Rear

Last edited:

weissbrewer

Observer
Not sure I got this?

Yes I removed the front spacers and the track is the same....the backspacing causes a bit wider track than stock but they work great with my cirrus 720 on the back

I am interested, but I need more information to see if it would fit my rig.
I assume the lug pattern is 8 on 6.5 or 8x165.1.
Can you take some measurements of the rims? I need width and backspacing.

Also can you add a few photos? I am looking for the Date code on the tires, photo of the backside of the spare rim, and close up photo of each wheel

weissbrewer

Observer

Also can you add a few photos? I am looking for the Date code on the tires, photo of the backside of the spare rim, and close up photo of each wheel
K, I will grab the date codes tomorrow am, and measure the backspacing. Standard ram bolt pattern 8x165.1 for sure on bolt pattern

weissbrewer

Observer

Looks to be 4.25 bs and 9 on rim width...tires mounted so i used straight edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94