Toyota Land Cruisers From the Canary Islands Spain

I want to introduce myself to the forum.

I operate a exotic vehicle consultancy based in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Spain specializing in classic 4x4 Toyotas. Low milage, minimal oxidation, left hand drive, manual diesels - 40s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 4runners and hilux. We source and ship parts also.

The heart of our business is aligning private local sellers with private buyers worldwide allowing great saving and transparency in transactions. Our services include sourcing, exporting, forwarding and importation. Tenerife has a major seaport with weekly RoRo service and daily container ships. Costs are similar to mainland Europe because of the proximity to a major seaport and may take a week or two longer in transit.

Please visit our website at www.canaryislandrover.com and contact us if you are interested in authentic unicorns or the Canary Island equivalent, second to no other market in quality and availability. Work with local insiders and have the confidence and support for successful international trade. We make this easy and enjoyable.
clear.png

PEACE,
Adam

Founder
Canary Island Rover

Attachments

• 1991 Toyota HDJ80 feature.jpg
    1991 Toyota HDJ80 feature.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33

Izzy1

Izzy
Interesting. I am a fan of MilAnuncios, look every once in a while for Santana’s or cruisers. Part of my bucket list to spend some time in Spain, pick one up, ship it home. Haven’t worked out any of the details yet.....

Vesselroads

Interesting. I am a fan of MilAnuncios, look every once in a while for Santana’s or cruisers. Part of my bucket list to spend some time in Spain, pick one up, ship it home. Haven’t worked out any of the details yet.....
Hi. I am selling a very unique SANTANA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste