Trade: 2017 KTM Super Adventure R for your rig?

LtFuzz

Explorer
Chronic pain is keeping me from riding as much as I'd like, so I think I'm going to get back into 4x4s.

I have a 2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure R with 6,xxx miles on it. It's stock except for Roxx risers, KTM hard bags, and a KTM rear luggage rack. It has been maintained by JT Motorsports in Frederick, MD according to KTM recommended intervals. It has a warranty until September 2018. It has no damage beyond a nick on the right crashbar (visible in photo below) and then typical wear on the kickstand and centerstand. It does not have the Travel Pack.

If you don't know anything about these bikes -- this is the louder, faster, nimbler Austrian cousin of BMW's 1200 GSA.

I value it at around $15,000. I am willing to add cash on my end or for you to add cash on yours. I am also willing to sell the bike outright but trades are more fun. I am located in Severna Park, MD.

I'm primarily interested in Land Rovers, Range Rover Classics, and 80 or 100 Series Land Cruisers. While it is unlikely that'd I go for anything else, feel free to PM me -- as Kramer says when he offers Anthony Quinn's old t-shirt in exchange for Jerry's van: "You said interesting trades considered!"

i-JJhvNsW-X2.jpg

More pictures available of course. Let me know what you want to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior