Trail Marker Up and Out with Wet Bath by Rollingstar MFGing

Grassland

Shakedown voyage always nice to do in a campground. Less stress if things go wrong there than backcountry.
What level pads are those? I thought they were up turned bucket for a minute.
Loving the load bearing fender you can put a cooler on and the what seemed to me high quality outdoor shelf under the awning.

Do those balloon tires make moving the wheelchair around a lot easier on gravel and other non flat smooth surfaces?

How is it towing when loaded up?

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Hi Grass thanks for your post.

It was nice the last two nights at Gunlock Reservoir Campground. I asked if they had tent sites so I wasn't backed in two feet from a beast rv running generators. The nice polygamist youg lady said "all or sites have 50,30 and 15 Amp power and a pump spring water faucet. Also several heated flush toilet brand new bathrooms. Some of the stainless steel hardware still had shipping plastic on them. Went on hike with Abi over the dam and on a perimeter jeep trail.

The jack stands are:
Stromberg Carlson Base Pad Extreme - 7" Block, 6000 lb Max Capacity - Camper Accessories for Travel Trailers, RV Accessories, Jack Stands, Trailer Jack, Trailer Jack Block, RV Jack Pads (6 Pack) https://a.co/d/h5UbGEK

Got some of thier rubber pads for sand.

The wheel wells are stout. The aluminum table stores inside when in transit.

The chair " Extreme Motus Emma 3 is awesome. Check what they can do:

The tires can go over a lot of terrain, act as a suspension and even float in water. All manual so a beast of a work out. I do have a heart attack strap just in case.

After I raised the suspension 6" I would say I noticed a slight difference then it being lower to ground but such a well balanced rig. The wheels stick out to 8.5 feet but the box is 80 " wide. So it just feels like it is grounded even in high winds being so boxy and all.3646260004492965807.jpg4593867359760667644.jpg

I also ordered the terrapin station dancing turtles for the other side of tounge box.

Scott is cool. Fairly thick carbon steel sheet. He hits it with some sort of welding type gas to give it a bronze blue color. Then coats it with a clear power coat I believe.

Screenshot_20230325_092326_Chrome.jpg

EPO

You have any trips planned in that most incredible Arkto camper?
Utah next month. That's the goal anyway....large family with obligations tends to get in the way. I was supposed to be hiking the Arizona Trail now....nope. Will keep ya posted.

I need to purchase portable solar.

Beaver Dam area...all dispersed? iOverlander or such to find a spot or you know the area already?

Utah next month. That's the goal anyway....large family with obligations tends to get in the way. I was supposed to be hiking the Arizona Trail now....nope. Will keep ya posted.

I need to purchase portable solar.

Beaver Dam area...all dispersed? iOverlander or such to find a spot or you know the area already?

It's dispersed sort of. They want you to camp in numbered/marked areas but no structures what so ever. Very isolated but with cell reception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior