Trailer Tongue Storage Box

Jamccain

Thanks rnArmy, the thing I can't find is the box with doors on both sides after a couple hours searching through tool box websites.

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
I've been looking for the same kind of box, and have yet to find out who makes them. I've seen them on more than one trailer, so they have to be out there somewhere.

Jamccain

I've been looking for the same kind of box, and have yet to find out who makes them. I've seen them on more than one trailer, so they have to be out there somewhere.

Agreed, somebody has them we just have to find out who. I will be sure to post anything I find here so you'll know as well.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
They are made speficually in Canada for Mission Overland trailers . There are a couple of manufacturers in the U.S. that build custom boxes at great expense.

rnArmy

Adventurer
Score!

Jamccain - if you get one, please provide the part number/link, price you paid, and pictures of your box.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Maybe I’m looking at the wrong pages of the catalog, or my phone is too small, but wow! Look at the weights. That could be a significant thing to put on a trailer with a short tongue.

Awkragt

Adventurer
I wanted to add something like that to my teardrop but the ATB boxes were either massive (4ft tall) or too small. I also got a quote from Vorsheer to match whats on the front of their XOC. It would've been 1550+freight and another 800 for the battery box.

What I ended up doing was buying two Buyers Products Boxes and mounting them like cabinets. I got two 24x24x36 and bolted them back to back. I'll say quality on the buyers boxes was pretty low. Shipped to a home depot and handling scuffs all every side. Ended up repainting the visible sides. Otherwise really excited to finish transferring electrical and take it out.

2021-11-13 14.12.46.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles