Traveling 30.000km on a small 'unusual' dirtbike from Malaysia to the Netherlands

WhereIsWiljen

#malaysiatothenetherlands
Hi there! Currently i'm on 1/3rd of my trip.
I bought a Kawasaki KLX 150L in Malaysia and we've traveled 10.000km through South East Asia.
In about 2 days we'll cross Myanmar towards India and from there on it's still open which country will be next. Nepal will be visited for sure.
Every now and then I post a video update on my youtube channel.

facebook banner7.jpg

You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Youtube -> search for: WhereIsWiljen

Cheers, WhereIsWiljen

Hi Wiljen, was it easy to buy and register at your name a bike in Malaysia? Don't you need a Carnet to cross India?
We are currently in Vietnam, with a couple of chinese/viet Honda Win. It's a great adventure! Thanks for the info

Sent from the road.
More info @ www.viajeros4x4x4.com or everyday at our social networks in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube @viajeros4x4x4

Get our overland books in English or Spanish @ Amazon & Kindle. Search 'Around the World in 10 Years' or 'La Vuelta al Mundo en 10 Años'

MrSandman818

INaVANdownBYtheRIVER
Sounds like an awesome adventure to me! There's something more enjoyable about traveling on a smaller bike. I love my 950 and all, but you just take your time and get to enjoy more with the thumpers.