TRD Pro Sightings

FJR Colorado

Explorer
Saw a 4Runner last night that looked bad ***....

dn0i77.jpg

That was the first TRD Pro I have seen. I know others are out there. Post up!

H

High Country Nomads

Just picked this up Friday night and just hung up with Slee off Road to order a new rack for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    465.7 KB · Views: 31
H

High Country Nomads

Nice!!

Where did you buy from if you don't mind my asking?

We live near Winter Park, but made the Journey to Glenwood Springs for this because they offered me the most for my trade in. We had no choice in Color though. So far so good, except that I should not have let the nanny drive it... Now I need to find a place to match Ultra White.

AxleIke

Adventurer
Want!

Great pics! That black one is pretty!

Curious, do they have badging that distinguishes them, or do you have to find one parked and crawl underneath?

FJR Colorado

Explorer
Want!

Great pics! That black one is pretty!

Curious, do they have badging that distinguishes them, or do you have to find one parked and crawl underneath?

The black one had a black TRD Pro badge. Looked great. Looks like the white one also has it. The trucks have a cool as hell bed stamp along the rails.

I haven't seen a factory Toyota with this kind of ground clearance since the T-100.

H

High Country Nomads

This is my 1st Toyota and I'm very pleased with the factory ground clearance and overall operation of the truck. Here are 2 more pictures from today.

Attachments

• IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1734.JPG
    IMG_1734.JPG
    462 KB · Views: 30

mikeJKUR

Adventurer
Loks great. What makes a TRD pro? I know a TRD off road comes with a rear locker so what is the difference between the two?

H

High Country Nomads

Loks great. What makes a TRD pro? I know a TRD off road comes with a rear locker so what is the difference between the two?

Being that this is my 1st 4Runner, I can't speak for any difference, but I believe it's a few of the following: Skid Plates below, Toyota Badge in Front, TRD Bilstein shocks, TRD springs and the rims. I was in the market for a Toyota 4Runner and thought this one looked pretty sharp and went with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior