Tribe EX500

anume

It looks like a rebranded unit on Alibaba called the Conqueror Falcon Expedition 500. Tribe should just own it and state the facts.

Last edited:

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

It's back!! Just watch a new vid on the Expidition 500. So 55k plus several k to upgrade to lithium (on your own) not sure how compatible the no name solor charger is to lithium. They say "fits in a 7' garage" and implies no problem at all. Spec sheet on website says 83" in transit mode. Most 7 foot garage are actually 83". I would verify that spec if you need it to fit in your garage. Dude in vid says sleeps 4. It appears to have a full mattress plus a very short single where table folds down. Maybe one child. So we're does the other 1.5 people sleep? I can't imagine you could even open that skinny entry door when in transit. Electronic are scary looking. Diesel heater under bed. That safe?

Suprised ROA would carry these.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I say that in jest bit I admit I am just assuming this factory builds cheap rigs with no name Chinese components that would be a nightmare to replace or work on. I know there have been issues on a bunch of the Tribe sleep on off road trailer on FB group but also a lot of folks who like them. Anybody have hands on experience with the Tribe sleep on or the Expidition 500?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz