Troopy in Seattle

umpqua

Observer
If someone has money and doesn’t want to hassle with the import process and a 2 year build then sure, it would be worth it to just drive away in it.

umpqua

Observer
Perspective I guess. I’m not sure and don’t really want to know what I’ve got in mine but it adds up.

Hope the seller gets his price.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
First word in ad.

"FEELER!"

Seller lives near the water therefore "FISHING" is probably a more appropriate word to start their ad!

klimb

=
First word in ad.

"FEELER!"

Seller lives near the water therefore "FISHING" is probably a more appropriate word to start their ad!

I love all the haters on forums lol. (As if whoever owns a troopy probably doesn't know about in8mud or expo like its some secret club)

Its a "Feeler" ... as in I don't need to sell the truck.

I am the seller. You don't like the price? Find and build one first ... see what it will cost.

klimb

It’s not hard nor expensive to import one.

its not hard ... its more like impossible to find a Poptop troopy thats finished properly for going around the world
(... I've imported many cars, and even base hj75 troopies are getting super hard to find in good condition).

(I am the seller)

Last edited:

klimb

Another thing to consider is when you build one from scratch and do a few trips .. you discover design changes, of what should have been done differently. And improving it may require redoing furniture, sleep platform, wiring locations, etc. This thing was done by Aurora and the camper design is amazing. It went through many design iterations (and they're still in business) to get everything dialed perfect. The interior layout is better than any troopy I've seen (including A. spw's lol).

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
its not hard ... its more like impossible to find a Poptop troopy thats finished properly for going around the world
(... I've imported many cars, and even base hj75 troopies are getting super hard to find in good condition).

(I am the seller)

It’s not expensive either. Wait cheaper to build one that’s doesn’t cost what 65 grand?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior