Truck Bed Cargo Slide, 32" x 62", Dual Tray Slide Out - Top/Bottom

eboersma96

I had plans to mount this on the Toy Hauler of my camper, but opted for a different solution. This item is AWESOME, and not some cheaply built cargo slide! This is a new/old stock item that has never been installed. It was manufactured by a division of General Dynamics (Robotic Systems Technology, a division of F&M Manufacturing) for the United States Postal Service. It was part of a $3.5M program, and was geared towards building ruggedized, long life vehicle shelving systems. Actually spoke to my postman about it, and they run these in a lot of their delivery vehicles to simplify getting packages in and out of the mail trucks.

This cargo slide is built like a tank! Dual action slides, with huge machined aluminum stops to ensure it stays in place. Cargo bed slides both forward and back, and I'd say it's about a 70% extension. Overall dimensions of the cargo slide are 32" wide, 62" deep, and 22" tall. The Storage Shelf provides roughly 25" x 56" of storage.

Asking only $400 for my Expedition Portal Friends!

Perfect for your pickup truck, and you get twice as much storage vs a single slide out PLUS you still have some room in the bed of your truck. Could also be mounted on your off-road trailer conversion, RV, Toy Hauler, Trailer, etc. The options are endless, and you won't be disappointed in the craftsmanship, quality, and most importantly price.

Pickup in Three Rivers, MI (ZIP 49093) and this guy is pretty heavy. Pickup location has plenty of space for large truck, or we can deliver to curb side pickup. We have a tractor onsite that can pick and place this for you. You'll need a trailer, or it'll also fit in the bed of your pickup.

Again keep in mind this is not some cheap, poorly built truck cargo slide. This is an industrial strength, heavy duty, cargo slide that will probably outlast whatever you're putting it on. Some surface rust, and a few nicks here and there from moving it around. Will be shined up, drawer slides will be lubed, and this bad boy will be ready to install upon pickup! Feel free to email me or just text me with any questions at 2697447216.

Attachments

• Photo Aug 26, 2 49 00 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 49 00 PM.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 596
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 49 08 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 49 08 PM.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 593
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 49 16 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 49 16 PM.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 561
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 49 35 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 49 35 PM.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 574
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 50 02 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 50 02 PM.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 596
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 51 10 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 51 10 PM.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 576
  • Photo Aug 26, 2 49 28 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 26, 2 49 28 PM.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 554

eboersma96

Thanks JDoan.....It's a ************** set up. Just going to go a different direction. I figure that this is by far less expensive than building your own PLUS it's got two drawers on it. If you've got a truck cab it'd be awesome! Doesn't take up all of the room in the back of the truck, and gives you about 16" of space left for your other gear.

Appreciate the shout out, and have a great day.

-Eric

eboersma96

Considering a I’ve been looking at other cargo slides for my truck, this is a deal. Most of those start at around 1200 and aren’t even close when it comes to build quality.

I guess it’s one thing we can say thank you to our government for in spending our money. They definitely got their monies worth with this program!

Point of reference, I’m about 2.5
Hours from downtown Detroit. PM me if you’re serious and want to come take a look.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eboersma96

Man if I had to guess I’d say 250 lbs or so?

We can load it with our tractor if that’s a concern or are you looking at a shipper?

For something like this I’d go straight to uShip and find a guy that has a pickup since it’ll fit perfectly in the bed.

It’s also palletized so if they need to unload it then it shouldn’t be too. S.D. either.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Again relative to everything else out there that I’ve seen this bad boy is hands down a better built piece.

Why is it that whenever I find a unique item that perfectly fills a need I have, it's halfway across the country? I have a trailer that would be perfect in.

eboersma96

Because that’s how life works. You may want to check uShip to see what they’d charge you. Considering it can easily dirt in a truck bed you might find a decent rate.

Good luck and I’ve been in your shoes before. Ended up getting my TearDrop that was 1,250 miles away and a RTT that was about 1,100.

Seems like there’s some sweet gear out west relative to here in Michigan.

eboersma96

Bump with a price drop! Hoping to sell before snow flies.

Only asking $300 which is a steal for this. PM me for more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles