UB4D AGM 200AH RV/Solar Batteries - NEW, $325/EA, $600/PR

hobietony

Explorer
I purchased these to replace the batteries in my rig because I thought I had a battery voltage problem - I actually had a battery voltage sensor problem, and my batteries were fine. Now I have two big expensive batteries that I don't need - My loss, your gain. Purchased Dec 19, new, never installed. One has been removed from the box, one never opened. I paid $760 for both, I'll sell for $325/EA, or $600 for the pair. Local pick up only, these weigh over #100/each, so not practical for shipping, at least via 'normal' shippers. I check text much more frequently - five2zero, 95five, 2seven6nine. Tony. Thanks!
m_IMG_0103.jpg
m_IMG_0102.jpg

hobietony

Explorer
^^^ size is ~ 8"W x 8.5"H x 20"L . The googlez says 4d size is Length 20-3/4" Width 8-3/4" Height 9-7/8", so it's within those dimensions for sure, and my measurement for height didn't include the posts. I don't have a transferable warranty, or at least I didn't check if that was an option when I got them. This is the exact brand and type, however, as the ones I currently have installed - 8 years old and still hold full voltage. I wish I had pulled them down and checked them by hand instead of trusting my battery voltage sensor and gauge.

hobietony

Explorer
Still available. I'll be driving through Northern AZ, southern/southwestern Colorado in the next couple weeks, I can deliver in that range.

hobietony

Explorer
To the top, still have one of these left, the one NIB. Not getting any newer sitting around, make me an offer. T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94