UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Just posted this to FB, sharing it here for those of you that are anti book of faces!

Time for some UJ news!
We're busier than ever and need to implement some changes. Time is always the enemy, we need more to keep up and for health & family, its a tough balance! We have a ton of cool stuff happening and simply don't have enough time in the day to get it done. Time to trim some fat.
We will have an all new conversion kit structure in the next few weeks in addition to our all new coil kit. These will be complete kits based on engine/yr/transmission and only sold complete. Special circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis.
We will not be offering support for any home brew conversions or help complete 4x4 swaps from other builders. If you don't buy our kit we cannot help, sorry. Emails about this will be ignored, we are 100% focused on our product line and customers that want the best stuff they can get.
We have a huge list of new product to make and will continue to purchase the machines we need to get more production in house to decrease lead times and increase quality control.
The entire UJ crew has nothing but love for what we do and the 4x4 van community. We thank you for the support!

fawndog

I've finally got all the parts for this conversion. With the F350 D60/10.5 axles installed I've been driving around in 2WD for months (Took about a month of after-work labor by myself.).
Trans/Tcase ready to go in, we don't even need to jack it up.

4F9yS53.jpg

This is the 6" coil conversion on 285/65r20 tires.

Village Idiot
Just posted this to FB, sharing it here for those of you that are anti book of faces!

Time for some UJ news!
We're busier than ever and need to implement some changes. Time is always the enemy, we need more to keep up and for health & family, its a tough balance! We have a ton of cool stuff happening and simply don't have enough time in the day to get it done. Time to trim some fat.
We will have an all new conversion kit structure in the next few weeks in addition to our all new coil kit. These will be complete kits based on engine/yr/transmission and only sold complete. Special circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis.
We will not be offering support for any home brew conversions or help complete 4x4 swaps from other builders. If you don't buy our kit we cannot help, sorry. Emails about this will be ignored, we are 100% focused on our product line and customers that want the best stuff they can get.
We have a huge list of new product to make and will continue to purchase the machines we need to get more production in house to decrease lead times and increase quality control.
The entire UJ crew has nothing but love for what we do and the 4x4 van community. We thank you for the support!

Good to hear about business not slowing down. Every time I go over there, y'all are SUPER busy.

I'm getting this high top on next week and then starting working towards 4WD. Is the coil kit going to be priced about the same as the old kit? Any hints? LOL...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I've finally got all the parts for this conversion. With the F350 D60/10.5 axles installed I've been driving around in 2WD for months (Took about a month of after-work labor by myself.).
Trans/Tcase ready to go in, we don't even need to jack it up.

4F9yS53.jpg

Excellent dog pose!

This is the 6" coil conversion on 285/65r20 tires.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Good to hear about business not slowing down. Every time I go over there, y'all are SUPER busy.

I'm getting this high top on next week and then starting working towards 4WD. Is the coil kit going to be priced about the same as the old kit? Any hints? LOL...

Not sure yet..... best guess at this point is more. Coil overs, bumps, ************** rear springs, coil over towers and fabricated radius arms = more $$.

canyonman

Time for some UJ news!
Chris does this mean axles will be part of every kit or can someone stiil source and set up their own axles?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris does this mean axles will be part of every kit or can someone stiil source and set up their own axles?

Yes, everyone can still source their own axles, we'll continue to sell our DIY kits as we have since day 1. I'm only cutting off the guys that want to buy a few pieces to complete their homemade or swaps from another builder. The only vans that require an axle from us are the 08-14 vans using our leaf kit.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
MEV10 is on all 4s, waiting for shafts before alignment and road miles. Video soon, nice build!

34984739_1957337210952164_3334496889310543872_o.jpg

6.0 Bigfoot is ready for miles before delivery later this week.

35026256_1957344780951407_6325736388847206400_o.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
This van was a DIY customer install then came to us for some tweaks and work. Customer decided to possibly sell, Charlie that works here at UJ had just sold his van, a deal was made! 6" leaf on 35s, 5.4. He's already made some upgrades/mods like the F bumper (a blemish we had at the shop) and wheels/tires.

35142961_1957777774241441_6108495602985730048_o.jpg

@ujoint

Sorry if this has already been asked but since yall get such a variety of experience with all types.

Which is yalls preference gas or diesel?
Any significant difference in performance and MPG between the 2?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior