UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We've started to sell mail order driveshafts, created this order form to remove the guesswork for DIY guys that may not have a good local driveline shop that can build what they need. $995/pr for 4" lifts, $1295/pr for 6" (1350CVs front/rear) plus freight. 100% new shafts built with the good stuff :)

46391935_2188783634474186_680484495140323328_n.jpg

CaptainBuilt

We've started to sell mail order driveshafts, created this order form to remove the guesswork for DIY guys that may not have a good local driveline shop that can build what they need. $995/pr for 4" lifts, $1295/pr for 6" (1350CVs front/rear) plus freight. 100% new shafts built with the good stuff :)

46391935_2188783634474186_680484495140323328_n.jpg

I like that form. I've bought driveshafts before from the company you get them from. They do a GREAT job.

patoz

Expedition Leader
The one we did years ago? Round tube? Nope.

Speaking of racks, do you sell any of the current rack system components separately, i.e. the corner pieces, cross piece plates, Yakima Rack bar mounts, etc.

At some point I will be designing a rack to go on the roof of my Ambo/trailer (see my avatar) that will be to mount four 325W solar Panels (two down each side), with an awning on the passenger side, and a space for a Ham Radio antenna mast along the driver's side. I have eight Yakima 1A Rain gutter Towers that I may try to use by replacing the cross tubes with something longer. It will not be used for cargo of any kind, just mounted equipment and possibly communications antennas.

Right now, I'm just looking for information so when the time comes I'll have some kind of plan in mind to work from.

Thanks...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Speaking of racks, do you sell any of the current rack system components separately, i.e. the corner pieces, cross piece plates, Yakima Rack bar mounts, etc.

At some point I will be designing a rack to go on the roof of my Ambo/trailer (see my avatar) that will be to mount four 325W solar Panels (two down each side), with an awning on the passenger side, and a space for a Ham Radio antenna mast along the driver's side. I have eight Yakima 1A Rain gutter Towers that I may try to use by replacing the cross tubes with something longer. It will not be used for cargo of any kind, just mounted equipment and possibly communications antennas.

Right now, I'm just looking for information so when the time comes I'll have some kind of plan in mind to work from.

Thanks...

We do, yes. Let me know when you're ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94