UK suppliers of expedition equipment?

MikesVX80

Observer
Hi all,

I am after some equipment/supplier suggestions please, and currently I am struggling to find UK suppliers for the following. I'd rather not ship stuff in from abroad if I can help it, can't be bothered with the hassle of import duty, etc.! So, things I need:

1. Split charge system inc. leisure battery (this would be a third battery, as my 80-Series already has two batteries as standard with 24 volt starting)
2. LED interior light upgrade (replacing OE bulbs; I've seen some LED ‘panel' kits and others that are just an LED in a bulb fitment?) + additional LED light units that can be mounted on interior trim panels
3. 12V  230/240V power inverter and UK 3-pin plug sockets suitable for automotive application
4. Water tank to fit in the rear footwell of an 80-Series for fresh water storage
5. Heat exchanger to work in conjunction with water tank to provide warm water for shower

I would like to source and fit all this stuff myself, partly to save on the very high costs charged by a lot of “expedition preparation” companies, but more important is so I know the vehicle inside out and how it all works, so I can fix any problems in the field.

Many thanks for your help.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles