SOLD: 2014 Tundra / 2018 Four Wheel Camper For Sale (San Diego)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
IMG_9582_small.jpg

IMG_9584_small.jpg

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Post Update

Will Sell Camper and Bed Separately:

Will Sell Camper Only For $30k (cost $35k to buy new)
Will Sell Camper/Flatbed/Boxes for $35k ready to bolt onto 2007-2019 Tundra Double Cab
Will Sell Entire Package for $65k for a turn key, dialed in adventure ready combo.

Last edited:

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Curious if you would separate?
I asked on Instagram but you didn't answer me.

As mentioned in original post and the post 2 up from this one, yes i would separate the camper and truck. (insert chuckle emoji here)

I just double checked my IG and i have answered all questions asked, and didnt see one from you.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Several PMs asking what options i would part out.

Basically open to ideas...

Ideally would like to sell in either the following setups:

-Complete Package
-Camper/Flatbed/Boxes

However, i am up to ideas and offers..

Thanks

GHI

Adventurer
Part out? No way. This thing is bomb diggity as a complete package. Wish I was ready for a new vehicle. I read through your Alaska bike trip a week or two ago. Now I don't know if I want to do it on 2 or 4 wheels for my first time.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Part out? No way. This thing is bomb diggity as a complete package. Wish I was ready for a new vehicle. I read through your Alaska bike trip a week or two ago. Now I don't know if I want to do it on 2 or 4 wheels for my first time.

Thanks...

What I meant was I’d consider selling it in various configurations.

In an ideal world, someone would make me an offer that would let me keep the winch, ARB fridge, arb compressor and the LP9 lights :)

As for truck vs motor for that trip. Both had obvious pros and cons. It’s a tough call

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Last Price Drop / Bump

$65k for everything, all set and ready to go..

Its the lowest i can go, otherwise, i will just keep it and scratch the new build idea.

Thanks

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Congrats, but dang, your first post deleted all the pics. Would be snazzy if you'd keep the pics up so we can all drool over the slick setup for our own future builds. TIA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier