unURBAN Adventures - Alaska to Argentina to AFRICA!

I have read and followed your blog since the first post several years ago. What an amazing journey. We are currently building our expedition vehicle and are departing in 2015 headed to the Arctic Circle and then south to Ushuaia. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Jim K in PA

Adventurer
Congratulations on closing the circle on this journey. Jean and I have enjoyed your pictures, prose, and sense of humor. Please do not be a stranger here on Expo portal. We look forward to your next adventure!

richjeeps

Eagle
Thank you

Many thanks! Your trip has been an inspiration. If you ever come back to the states I'm in Virginia and can provide a bed, shower, beer, camp fire.....

4x4tripping

Adventurer
Thank you much for the well written end of your travels!

I guess your job at the pole will help you a lot to come down, to get a new focus to your life.

And may the experience of your years on the road help you in job and career, to find a good work-life balance!

I think it would be nice to see an update here or at your Blog - how you handle your life after the trip.

All the best,

4x4tripping

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
it's been awesome to meet you guys in San Francisco and follow your trip after that. I can't believe it's been that long already...I really need to get back on the road.

thank you again!

westyss

Explorer
Thank you both for continuing to post your trip on here, I have to say I shed a tear when I read the final trip report just now because this trip has been one of the best and most interesting that I have read for the last several years and will certainly miss further reports.

All the best in your future endevors and again, thanks!

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Pictures of South America? Yawn, lived there for decades.

Africa? Same deal, another yawn.

But your pictures of Norway! Wow! Can't wait!

Seriously, congratulations on a wonderful trip, well done. An inspiration to all of us.

(And keep us posted on your next trip.)

ZEVRO

ZEVRO EXPEDITION
Thank you guys for an incredible journey. I have taken a lot of notes from your adventures to help us prep Zevro for our upcoming around the world expedition. We still have a few more things to do and a diesel conversion for the FJ60. I know we will go back through your blog to see how you guys did things. Good luck with your new contracts and may it fund the next trip to wherever. Be safe and take care of each other.

Rot Box

Explorer
I've been following since the start and enjoyed every minute of it. Congrats! Thanks for taking us along :bike_rider:

MikeSH

Thank you both very much for an inspirational and very entertaining journey through the world and through life. Good luck and all the very best for your future and I look forward to your next adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier