Ursa Minor J30 for Jeep JK. SOLD!

Boat.man

Builder of Jeep stuff
Up for sale is my Ursa Minor J30 pop up for a Jeep JK Unlimited! This is a replacement hard top for a 4 door Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2018. Transform your Jeep into a micro motorhome! this will give you a huge bed up top for 2, there are panels that open to allow you to stand up inside the jeep to change clothes! It has LED lights, USB charging points, bug screens and a ladder that can be mounted on either side for easy access! This REPLACES your factory hard top and is removable when not in use.

We have decided to make at the jump up to a Four Wheel Camper! We love the J30 and have enjoyed it over the last several years. The places that you can get into and camp are amazing! With a grandson that loves to be with us, we want to be able to bring him with us so a larger vehicle is what we need!

I have added a ladder and mounting brackets to both sides.
USB charging point up top
LED light on tail gate glass

This is a first gen J30 #30
The newer ones open a little bit higher in the back
I am located in Minneapolis Minnesota area. Will consider delivery for a fee or meeting someone 1/2 way.
May consider a factory hard top (black texture) + cash
Will also look at a Four Wheel Camper Hawk or Grandby trade.
Looking to get $4,500.00 for the top. It is in excellent condition and would cost $10K+ and a 3-6 month wait for a new one!

Attachments

• IMG_6055.JPG
    IMG_6055.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Boat.man

Builder of Jeep stuff
Still available!

I thought it was sold last night however the buyer must not have had permission from the finance department...

Rubicon_JKamper

@Boat.man- I know this is an old post, but was wondering if you could share any info about what hardware you used to connect your ladder to your Ursa Minor? That is a lot cleaner look than anything else I have seen out there, except maybe the GFC Mantis... Also curious what rig you graduated to from the Wrangler/UM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior