Utah Cruiser Expedition 2010

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
The next morning we got up and drove south to Four Corners monument. After the requisite photos on the four corners medallion we browsed the row of shops that surround the plaza.

_MG_9416.jpg

HaHa. Now I know why Kurt was asking about that back road. Hopefully, the direction/description of that area helped out.

Glad you all found it. :sombrero:

Howski

Awesome pics and report. It's write-ups like these that make we want to move out west after I'm done with school.

mph

Expedition Leader
Congrats...you covered some ground...great pictures...I like how you captured the essence of the trip! Great weather too.

Rot Box

Explorer
:Wow1: My brain is trying to process this one! :coffeedrink:

I especially like the Grouse Creek/Hogup range portion of the trip. I love that area--its so unique and desolate I just cant get enough of it.

Amazing photos, killer choice of route and a great writeup thank you for sharing.

Andrew

xpdishn

Adventurer
:victory: VERY VERY NICE write up and the pics were great.

We're leaving Saturday morn for Mt. Pleasant/Maple canyon/Skyline trail/SWS. You really wet the appetite for our trip next week.

THANKS,

Gary

Mamontof

Explorer
That A Trip !:smiley_drive:

Great adventure and trustful friends , what do you need more on the trip !

Speechless photo !:elkgrin:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Excellent trip, write up and photos!:wings: Utah is an amazing state. Thanks for posting the great trip report.

Though it does bring it home that I need to get out play more. :elkgrin:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
HaHa. Now I know why Kurt was asking about that back road. Hopefully, the direction/description of that area helped out.

It did Teaaron, thanks again. Our early plans has us attempting to ford the San Juan at Aneth but it was running too deep and too fast for a safe crossing. The route in that area was some of my favorite parts of the trip, remote, less traveled and as scenic as it gets. Ironically the two places I enjoyed most were the two places I had never explored, the reservation lands between 4C and Aneth and the cattle lands in the NW corner of the state.

Adam, I'd be embarrassed to post any of my pictures at this point, they would do no justice to the places we visited and yours are absolutely unreal. Thanks for taking the time to document this :cool:

Box Rocket

Thanks for the compliments. I'm still digesting the experience. The more I think about the more amazed I am by the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94