Utah Cruiser Expedition 2010

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
You should hold a lottery and fill a few spots with just us average guys. I'd love to give it a go.

Plan a trip and invite folks, a few of us might just come along. :D

The reality is that it doesn't take anything special to plan a trip like this, one could plan this same route or similar with a Benchmark Utah Almanac and a long weekend off work. The key for our group is we know the vehicles and pace of each other which is hard to do with an open invite type trip. I don't want to come across as being exclusive (I'm involved with dozens of trips/events each year that are come-one come-all) but when you have a limited window and strict daily agendas, you can really be in a pickle if someone shows up that isn't comfortable with our pace or isn't comfortable pushing the hours we do. Said person isn't going to have much fun either so it can be a lose-lose. The members of this group started out on day-trips and we've worked our way from there (we just did a 4500 mile 1-week trip including a 1121 Baja 1000 race in which we finished :D), needless to say we are comfortable with the pace of eachother. Come out on some of the trips we plan on ExpeditionUtah and I bet you will quickly find you get invited to more and more opportunities.

You + Me + Vespa

(singular Vespa)

Lets add a +KTM on there and I'm in. Lets not forget a tow strap too :D

cruiseroutfit

Oh how I long for the Utah desert. I woke up super early this morning to thoughts of this trip... UCE3 is now a personal agenda :D

Oskipoo

Not Mechanically Inclined
I've been exploring Utah for over a year and racked up 40k miles in that time and the topography is stunning and like nothing in the world. Awesome pics and awesome trip!

cruiseroutfit

I've been exploring Utah for over a year and racked up 40k miles in that time and the topography is stunning and like nothing in the world. Awesome pics and awesome trip!

Awesome, I'd love to hear more about your travels. You sound like you would fit right in with our group as we all love to explore Utah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior