Vader Van - Promaster 1500 Weekend Warrior Build

tBatt

Great clean build! Can you give an estimate of the final standing height in the back?
Standing height in the center, stock, is 5'5.5". We built up 1 1/8" from the floor (1/2" Polyiso, 1/2" CDX subfloor, 1/8" finished floor) and came down 1/4" from the ceiling. The luan on the ceiling is screwed directly into the metal ribs. call it 5'4" finished standing room.

Standing height in the center, stock, is 5'5.5". We built up 1 1/8" from the floor (1/2" Polyiso, 1/2" CDX subfloor, 1/8" finished floor) and came down 1/4" from the ceiling. The luan on the ceiling is screwed directly into the metal ribs. call it 5'4" finished standing room.

at 5'4" standing height in this sweet build you are making my short ass reconsider a high top!

tBatt

Too bad I just saw this thread....

Here is my build thread, which is less polished but similar.

Looks good. I like the utility of still being able to haul 4x8. We were almost there with this build but the cabinet was built to spec around the cooler and stands a bit too proud. I really like the idea of the bunk being a seat and having leg room under the knee wall. I might have to adapt a similar concept to the next build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior