Vandiana Jones! a 2007 E350 ujoint van SOLD!

Myvanisbetter

Observer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

As much as I'd like to keep the big guy, some other priorities have come up and I'd like to try and sell him to a good, van loving home.

Build threads:

https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/new-e-350-project-vandiana-jones.75555/ <-- part 1
https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/vandiana-jones-sequel-the-legacy-continues.132362/ <-- part 2

The details.

As mentioned, the van is a 2007 Ford E350 XL, 6.0 powerstroke.
105k miles and climbing as I drive the van nearly every day
6" UJOR progressive leaf 4x4 conversion kit
SSBC front Brake upgrade
ARB air locker compressor for the rear locker
sPOD to control the lights, compressor, and locker
ARB Sahara bumper with Expovans adapter
Comeup 16.5s winch
Compustar 2 way alarm/remote start
Scan gauge to monitor vital stats
Dedicated EGT gauge
4 2nd row Sienna recliners, Passenger front on swivel base
L-Track in the passenger area for tie-downs or endless positioning of the 2nd row Captain chairs
Mag-Hytech diff covers
Upgraded Alternator
Custom rear bumper with spare tire swing out
SCT tuner with both Innovative diesel and Sinister Diesel tunes
A large stack of receipts detailing maintenance and upgrades.

There are a few little issues that keep the van from being perfect.

Front windshield has a few rock chips, but nothing major
Paint on the drivers side door rocker is starting to wear away from climbing in and out of the van
FM radio antenna is less than adequate

All things considered this is an excellent van and ready to rock for the next owner. There are a bunch of little details I'm sure I've forgotten, but feel free to ask for more pictures or detail. The included pictures are ones I just took today in my driveway, but I have tons of others showing all aspects of the van.

40k OBO

PM me if you'd like to chat about the van via phone.

Thanks!

Randy

Pics:

ifu1MUn.jpg

ot656Jt.jpg

JYZ6pG6.jpg

JQhwtGR.jpg

2S6lph2.jpg

TyxMEni.jpg

pJfmTzn.jpg

Last edited:

Myvanisbetter

Observer
I'm definitely willing to work on the price if there are folks interested, I've got my eye on a few other rigs, so I'd like to move this one!

Myvanisbetter

Observer
Weekday bump! the van just came back from the Oregon dunes, where it was not only a tow rig down to the camping area, it also had to rescue a razr out on the sand!

Roverchef

Adventurer
Nice looking van...GLWS!
P.S. I wouldn't brag about rescuing a razr since a couple drunks can pick one up and throw it down a hill.

Myvanisbetter

Observer
Nice looking van...GLWS!
P.S. I wouldn't brag about rescuing a razr since a couple drunks can pick one up and throw it down a hill.

Thanks! I'd hate to come across the drunks you speak of. Last time this rzr needed a tow, it took 2 900cc 2 seaters strapped together to get it out of the hole.

TYstzyM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier