Volvo TGB 1314 6x6 Expedition Camper

As soon as all parts are painted, I begin to put all parts back on. There are a lot of pieces that need to be customized or bought new.

It's not possible for me, to work so many hours a week on the volvo. so it will take some time before first drive, hope in spring.

Tom

As soon as all parts are painted, I begin to put all parts back on. There are a lot of pieces that need to be customized or bought new.

It's not possible for me, to work so many hours a week on the volvo. so it will take some time before first drive, hope in spring.

Tom
Following the progress with interest, really cool and inspiring! //JP, Kalmar

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

If the copper pipes (is approved for brakes) are firmly fixed, they can not move and break. We have big problems with rust here in Denmark and copper pipes do not rust easily. The car has been approved by an engineer, where he has made a pressure test of the brake system. and vehicle inspection, also make a test before it may even run on public roads.

Stainless steel pipes are very nice and super strong. are maybe a little overkill for me :)

Merry Christmas

guidolyons

Addicted to Gear Oil
Awesome truck. Love this build. I think it's great that a guy in Denmark and a guy in Australia can help each other thanks to the internet!