Wanted: How To Ship A Camper

Hi Expo,

I'm interested in shipping a camper, namely an AT Habitat from Socal to the PNW. Seller is willing to help on his end and camper weighs around 350 pounds.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy shipping service that would entertain this request?

Thanks,
Nic

The Artisan

Adventurer
Hi Expo,

I'm interested in shipping a camper, namely an AT Habitat from Socal to the PNW. Seller is willing to help on his end and camper weighs around 350 pounds.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy shipping service that would entertain this request?

Thanks,
Nic
Put up a rfq on uship
Kevin

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
When I shipped my first trailer, I met the tractor trailer at a mall. The buyer arranged to have a flat bed tow truck there(a larger size)...they pulled the the camper on the flat bed, then backed up to the tractor trailer and rolled it on....tied it down and off to Canada it went.

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
They way freight is charging you would almost be better off setting up an appt. with one of AT dealers or a camper shell place and have it installed. Plus think of the rad road trip home

Thanks everyone. I'll check uship and get a quote. I also reached out to AT Overland directly. They've been super helpful and connected me with one of their shippers. We'll see if either is cheaper than round trip and fuel/expenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles