Wanted: Toyota Sunrader 18ft 2x4 or 4x4

jhjeff

On the hunt for an 18ft Sunrader. The unicorn of a 4x4 would be great but also happy to do some work on a 2x4 to accommodate the trip plans we have. Been checking on CL and other sites but from looking at past threads/posts here it seems this is an amazing place for enthusiasts.
Any leads are appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

jhjeff

Any specifics on how you found best to seal them? Have heard mention of water damage/leaking from a number of people

jhjeff

Right? If it was Pesos I'd be on a plane with my boards right now and would surf the whole way back.

But it's USD for a rare one. If he gets it he'll certainly be able to fund his next adventure, that's for sure!!

Chevrolet Sunrader 4X4 Coming in April.

Jeff,

I am cleaning up my Chevrolet Sunrader 4x4 that I took down to S. America. Here is the link to my previous picture page to give you an idea of what it looks likes. I should have it ready in about a month and will be listed it for sale on this site. ( One hour south of San Francisco. ) Note: Since the pictures at Photobucket were taken all of the fiberglass repairs have been made, front window resealed, all new insert trim, new shocks, brakes, and other items that will be listed in the offering in April. This is the rear door Sunrader and it is 18' from bumper to bumper and about 8' 7" tall. Price will be much less than the Mexico City Toyota. Stay tuned...

http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/paul_ho/profile/

GeoNomad

I am cleaning up my Chevrolet Sunrader 4x4 that I took down to S. America. Stay tuned...

Paul, I have sent a couple of PMs, but perhaps you are not checking.

I am interested in your Sunrader and will be in California for the next few weeks. I would like to get together while I am here to take a look. Please let me know if that can be arranged.

Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier