Expedition Portal Joins Sema build with @weldtecdesigns

wjeeper

I cant wait for the tutorial on the liner. I have shot raptor liner (also made by TCP global) a few times on a few different projects, and I am looking forward to spraying my van with it!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I cant wait for the tutorial on the liner. I have shot raptor liner (also made by TCP global) a few times on a few different projects, and I am looking forward to spraying my van with it!

Its great and goes on really easy! that video will be up after Sema. Until then here is another video of us installing Dynamat and more.

whith

Good luck at the show, hope you get a lot of attention and business. Really interesting stuff from BD diesel for Duramax vans. Looking forward to seeing more, particularly regarding upgrades for the 6l90 transmission.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
We want to give a big thanks to all who participated in our Sema build thread. ONE individual was a huge contributor to this thread. For being a supporter of WeldTec Designs Road To SEMA build we want to hook you up with a bunch of SEMA swag! Thanks wjeeper here's whats on its way to you.
Lots more stuff to be given away still so be sure you follow all of our social medias to stay updated.

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Heck yeah! Thanks Jeremy, both for some awesome products (still loving my custom springs) and for thr swag!
We forgot to mention you also get a 1 year subscription to Overland Journal Magazine courtesy of Expedition Portal! Thanks again for taking part in build thread, don't tune out yet though, there is so much more to come.........
Subscribe to this thread and our YOUTUBE for lots more cool stuff coming in 2019 for the Chevrolet Express vans.

wjeeper

So gracious of you guys! Never won anything before.

You hinted at some of the lighting options coming up for us Express owners. It will be cool to see what you come up with!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I really want to thank you all for the kind words and being active! It was really cool that an member on Expedition Portal won the LIghtforce Giveaway!
Please make sure you check out this video of more at Sema 2018!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Here is something new that you Chevrolet Express van peps might really like..... If you still have a passenger van or running a bench in the factory mounting we have a new seat option. We are calling this our "Bench Ultra Seat Conversion" using a factory bench seat and converting it in a double bucket with a center counsel. We added adjustable head rest along with additional padding and leather to give your Chevrolet Express van the ultimate look.
chevrolet express bench ultra seat conversion.jpgchevrolet express van ultra bench seat converson.jpg

Using the factory mounting it keeps installation and removal easy. What do you think?
For more info on this seating option:
https://weldtecdesigns.com/?post_type=product&p=6840&preview=true

whith

Great idea. Any other covering options? I'm not sure my crew is ready for high grade leather so could you do something in one of the nicer vinyl (ok pleather) materials that some of the German automakers use? Its great for holding up against food and drink spills and is still feels reasonably nice.

wjeeper

I really like that the seats have the belts built in, perfect for moving them around. I have been fighting getying factory seat belts to work with aftermarket seats.

PS Thanks for the swag, have a nice sweatshirt to wear for Thanksgiving dinner tonight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke