What are the BEST pop-up campers???

jadmt

ignore button user
I tried to look at a some livinlite quicksilver 8.1's yesterday but the dealer in Liberty Lake refused to pop one open because it was raining. I told him I drove 180 miles one way to look at it and I was a serious cash buyer and he said nope not opening one in the rain. ******. pretty bad when a dealer must know they are going to leak.

Grassland

I tried to look at a some livinlite quicksilver 8.1's yesterday but the dealer in Liberty Lake refused to pop one open because it was raining. I told him I drove 180 miles one way to look at it and I was a serious cash buyer and he said nope not opening one in the rain. ******. pretty bad when a dealer must know they are going to leak.

Its the way you have to deploy the tent section in the livin lite quicksilvers. You slide the bed ends out, exposed, then pull the bimini bars out and secure the tent. I can't explain it well in words, but if you watch a video of somebody setting one up, you will see what I mean. Its not like a the typical ******** box pop up like I have, where you can lift the roof first and then slide the bed ends out with tent material attached, mostly keeping the water off the beds.
They are literally more like a tent on a box.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I believe that this is the best pop up trailer built. Disclaimer: I purchased the first one from Mission Overland. So mine is the prototype; future ones will only get better.

Mark has some even better pics on his Facebook page for Mission Overland. We'll be adding a Darche 270 deg. Eclipse awning to this to make it even more awesome. We'll be taking delivery some time in the next couple of weeks.

Dale

jadmt

ignore button user
Its the way you have to deploy the tent section in the livin lite quicksilvers. You slide the bed ends out, exposed, then pull the bimini bars out and secure the tent. I can't explain it well in words, but if you watch a video of somebody setting one up, you will see what I mean. Its not like a the typical **** box pop up like I have, where you can lift the roof first and then slide the bed ends out with tent material attached, mostly keeping the water off the beds.
They are literally more like a tent on a box.

I can picture what you are saying, but it was not a down pour just regular light rain. Salesman should have explained why, instead just saying he would not open it. No way would I buy a tent camper without popping it open and checking it out, especially when the dealer is 360 miles round trip away.

CampStewart

Observer
Regretfully putting my Quicksilver 10.0 up for sale in the NW corner of the state. FWIW if anyone is looking at quicksilvers make sure you don't buy new unless they are a couple of years ago. The last production run was a disaster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior