What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
The half blood got an all new cooling system, new lower control arms from ironman4x4fab and a temp guage that replaces the clock panel. The MJ got new Napier flares installed.

FlightMedicJP

So I finally got around to fixing my body damage from the Uwharrie Jeep Jamboree. I bent my Sahara steps and mounts. On the way home from North Carolina I found a set of Rubicon Rock Sliders for $70 on craigslist. Big time Score!!

rnArmy

Adventurer
Replaced the windshield wiper switch. And more importantly, replaced the 5/16" steel cable on my winch with 3/8" synthetic line. And swapped out the aluminum rollers on the fairlead with poly rollers.

Oh; and the aftermarket stereo stopped playing CDs about a month ago, so I put in a new Pioneer unit (thanks Crutchfield).

Attachments

tsteb112

So I finally got around to fixing my body damage from the Uwharrie Jeep Jamboree. I bent my Sahara steps and mounts. On the way home from North Carolina I found a set of Rubicon Rock Sliders for $70 on craigslist. Big time Score!!

There’s been many stock steps that have been claimed by uwharrie. Especially the jku steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakegrovephoto

Installed a Defender roof rack, then built a solar hot water heater for my jeep.
After that ended up taking a trip to AZ for a Thanks Giving feast in the desert with some FSJ friends.View attachment 484988
I like the idea of the rack, the water along the rail has always scared me for weight distribution as in an offcamber or swerving situation that’s force pulling the roof right towards the ground.

Thought about fitting a shower pipe in the underbody or between one of the bumpers? Just my thought. Or you could always drain the shower if you were in a more technical trail I guess...

American Jeeper

Got it wet and I do believe slightly bent my axle....this was over the weekend, but had a quick trip about three hours away, slept in the Jeep, and did a run through this park. Pretty awesome and although I don’t go off road often alone, it was a good exercise to test my systems, load out, and to have to rely only on myself and Jeep for any issues that came up.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Got it wet and I do believe slightly bent my axle....this was over the weekend, but had a quick trip about three hours away, slept in the Jeep, and did a run through this park. Pretty awesome and although I don’t go off road often alone, it was a good exercise to test my systems, load out, and to have to rely only on myself and Jeep for any issues that came up.

Excellent video. Never heard of that place, but looking to plan a trip there for a weekend soon.

American Jeeper

Excellent video. Never heard of that place, but looking to plan a trip there for a weekend soon.
Thank you! I have known about it, but it is just far enough away that I have always hit a few places closer to me or headed the other direction to Colorado. It is pretty amazing there that’s for sure! Where do you normally like to go?