What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

New Canoe and Roof Rack.
580147_10200952556920718_67950395_n.jpg

Nice canoe. I should post up one with mine. I get alot of wiggle on the front with it that far forward. We have a bicycle section, why not boats!?

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Technically it was yesterday, but I installed out new Ursa Minor J30 top.

null-82.jpg

null-87.jpg

Love it so far! We slept in the driveway last night to test it out.

Portal_Old

It rains EVERY day
attempted to fab up a jerry can holder for my swing out tire carrier. end result was good as far as quality, but its too low and blocks my tail light :p try try again...

Verbalkint99

Observer
Installed ZJ tie rod set up, TJ swaybar links, new sway bar bushings, BDS shocks, and transfered the front recovery points from the parts Jeep

88Xj

Banned
2:00 am just got back from picking up my d30 with 4.56s & a trutrac. Buddies jeep acted up..kept burping trans fluid from the vent tube..long slow haul with continuous checking. Glad to be home...wrenching tomorrow! :coffeedrink:

HoneyBadger

Observer
Well after 4 years of driving around with no turn signals I finally have some. I installed them yesterday.

P4050003_zpsfe8b6782.jpg

Here is a video of them on.

I also installed some mud flaps. If you are wondering why? I almost got a ticket for the rooster tail of mud/junk my tires kick up.... I guess a rock hit the cops windshield.

P4050008_zpsd961b9a5.jpg

P4050009_zps08f1e8ee.jpg

Last edited:

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Trying to figure out how to install this Tuffy Overhead Console for my CB. I need to get more coax cable and run my power source before I can actually install the console and CB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz