What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

grogie

Like to Camp
New Odyssey batteries. They're both the same other then that the one on the left has additional terminals for my Snomaster fridge.

udWVe1.jpg

American Jeeper

This was last weekend, but got it STUCK. This was a camping/wheeling trip and very good to test not only wet and muddy conditions but also near freezing temps at night. I miss my RTT, but concerned my JL will have clearance issues in some of the places I travel through. In the market for a VERY low profile RTT to go on top of my Rhino rack.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Installed 2-in AEV Spring Spacer Lift Kit, 1.5-in SpiderTrax Wheel Spacers, and 34-in (285/75-17) BFG KO2s.
The following picture is with lift and spacers. I forgot to get a stock height picture.
After all.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Installed 2-in AEV Spring Spacer Lift Kit, 1.5-in SpiderTrax Wheel Spacers, and 34-in (285/75-17) BFG KO2s.
The following picture is with lift and spacers. I forgot to get a stock height picture.
After all.

Looks great. I had this lift on my Recon with 285's. Recently switched to 2" MOPAR coils and 2.1 Falcons. Much stiffer setup and not sure I'm super happy. It handles way better and less bouncey, but not quite as compliant on road. I bet if I added a winch it would be a little softer. I know this won't be a forever setup. I see a little more lift and 35's or even 37's in my future. I might even take a swing at coilovers down the road.

john02tj

I installed my ARB twin compressor under the passenger seat of my JKUR. Also secured my Domitec fridge slide for my ARB fridge (about $150 cheaper). This weekends plan is once again rebuilding my rear upper control arm joints. I will never buy another Rock Krawler product after dealing with there joints and poor customer service.

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
The half blood got an all new cooling system, new lower control arms from ironman4x4fab and a temp guage that replaces the clock panel. The MJ got new Napier flares installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles