What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

JBThompson

Adventurer
I drove 3 hours to KC and picked up a gas tank. While I was there I finally FINALLY got the rear console I've been needing, along with a few odds and ends. I should be able to get the tank in this weekend if nothing else comes up.

MascotRejct

Adventurer
New pads all the way around! Anyone know what it means when the inside pad on the front is wearing unevenly across it? one side of the pad was significantly lower than the other. I have a feeling that might have something to do with the squeaking coming from that wheel.

Jay Ayala

Explorer
New pads all the way around! Anyone know what it means when the inside pad on the front is wearing unevenly across it? one side of the pad was significantly lower than the other. I have a feeling that might have something to do with the squeaking coming from that wheel.

Post a picture of the pad

1989 Dodge Raider 3.0L

jhill15

Explorer
Could be a sticky caliper.

Jay Ayala

Explorer
New KYB Gas-A-Just shock on my Raider today.

a134f99ac7b329c078ddf27cd00283d0.jpg

318704e4e745bf160775011470f8d35a.jpg

1989 Dodge Raider 3.0L

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
IMG_2831.jpg hanging out in front of my pile of Mighty Max.

Also hung out with IncorporatedX, PA_JERO and lordtrunks. Big thanks to those dudes for helping remove the 2 bodies, scrap the beater body and haul off the donor chassis.

Getting valve guide seals and other seals replaced today...Good news is after 15K or so I should have a decent 3.5 DOHC :Wow1::Wow1: Also getting my fan fixed and a switch for the back up lights wired so I can use them setting up camp. Next pile of money will be for rack and skids....Sure I am have some more work when I finally get a free moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz