What floor mats do you use?

RedDog

Explorer
Weathertech. I will likely never own any other vehicle again without them.

Aside from the tremendous product they are, the service was astonishing. They phoned me long distance to tell me the order was received and being looked after. They then phoned me again the next day to confirm it had been shipped.

TeriAnn

Explorer
Roll up windows?!? :Wow1: ...Posers indeed

I don't know about posers, but neither of my cars have them. I don't know if that is good or bad or just one of those facts of life. I've heard of them though.

And I did add a radio to one of my cars. After about 25 years of driving that vehicle without one and carefully considering the impact of having one first. I still haven't decided if having a radio is a good idea for the other car yet. I'm taking the concept one car at a time and giving each one the careful consideration the idea deserves.

But both have rubber mats on the floor that can be taken out and hosed down. Just like they came from the factory.

Last edited:

RedDog

Explorer
With respect, those defending the dinner table placemat sized floor mats in either nylon fake carpet or 1/8" thick flat rubber (or none at all) likely don't live in a winter climate. When boot loads of snow off the trail or even from the office parking lot become an inch or more of standing water sloshing around contained inside your Weathertech mats, sometimes loaded with salt, the floorboards and rocker panels of your vehicle will have a short shelf life without such a product.

Many of the Jeep club guys love the Husky. I went Weathertech and love them. As I said, I'll never have a vehicle, at least in this climate, without them again.

Last edited:

soonenough

Explorer
Weather Tech Digital Fit FOR THE WIN!! :victory:

http://www.weathertech.com/

x2 for the 8th time :sombrero: They're worth every penny.

I happened to run into the exact set I needed at the TRDParts4U storefront in Dallas. I put them in that afternoon, and less than 2 hours later, my usually well-behaved dog decided that he wanted to taste the massive cup of coffee I had just bought and knocked it over into the passenger footwell. It was a full-on coffee cup explosion, the lid flew off, a tidal wave of coffee came out, etc. I was horrified as I watched, but much to my surprise, literally not one drop got out of those floormats...disaster averted.

mires

Adventurer
Weather Tech X2
awesome build/design.

The Weathertech Digital Fit are definitely the ones I've had my eyes on. I just really needed to know if they were worth the money. Everyone on Amazon had good things to say about them but I generally don't trust the "average consumer" for automotive things such as this. I knew a lot of you guys would have put them to good use.

mires

Adventurer
The Weathertech Digital Fit are definitely the ones I've had my eyes on. I just really needed to know if they were worth the money. Everyone on Amazon had good things to say about them but I generally don't trust the "average consumer" for automotive things such as this. I knew a lot of you guys would have put them to good use.

Ok, 86 that idea. It seems they don't make the Digital Fit for my truck :mad::(
I wasn't sure whether I was mad or sad about this so I decided I was both. What do you guys think would be best for a plan B?

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
I don't know about posers, but neither of my cars have them. I don't know if that is good or bad or just one of those facts of life. I've heard of them though.

And I did add a radio to one of my cars. After about 25 years of driving that vehicle without one and carefully considering the impact of having one first. I still haven't decided if having a radio is a good idea for the other car yet. I'm taking the concept one car at a time and giving each one the careful consideration the idea deserves.

But both have rubber mats on the floor that can be taken out and hosed down. Just like they came from the factory.

What - no woven reed mats? Let's not be too hasty Teri Ann - no need to be impetuous. ;)

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I always thought real Land Rovers had Victrola's and used sawdust on the floorboards and just changed it on the Queen's birthday.

:elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles