What Happened to KennyJ's thread?

lesabret

I just logged on after a long time not visiting the forums. One of my favorite threads and one that got me interested in getting a teardrop trailer and traveling out west was one titled "My Solo Wanderings in the West" by KennyJ.
He drove a Chevy Astro van with a Yamaha XT225 motorcycle on a hitch carrier in the rear. Over several years he documented his travels with superb writing and beautiful pictures.
Now, when I search for the thread I get the "OOPS, We can't find that thread" message.
Does anyone know why it's gone? Did Kenny remove it? Is it available on some other platform?

rogerapage

I just logged on after a long time not visiting the forums. One of my favorite threads and one that got me interested in getting a teardrop trailer and traveling out west was one titled "My Solo Wanderings in the West" by KennyJ.
He drove a Chevy Astro van with a Yamaha XT225 motorcycle on a hitch carrier in the rear. Over several years he documented his travels with superb writing and beautiful pictures.
Now, when I search for the thread I get the "OOPS, We can't find that thread" message.
Does anyone know why it's gone? Did Kenny remove it? Is it available on some other platform?
I viewed it several times and I would like to read it again but could not find it either.

jerryg

I viewed it several times and I would like to read it again but could not find it either.
I also would like to read and view pictures again, Kenny hope you are a ok.

Trailboss

Senior Curmudgeon
He hadn't updated in a couple years, but one of his posts in another thread from 2015 is still visible. Maybe his thread archived, and we can't see it anymore? He inspired me into van travel with a hitch carrier, also. I hope he is OK, too.

billiebob

Maybe likd a few others the trolls got to him and he deleted it all. That happens often, even I deleted my build thread thanks to the abuse from idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94