What is a Ruger flattop blackhawk realistic value?

jadmt

What is a realistic value for a 1960 per the serial number, Ruger blackhawk .44 mag? serial number is 20XXX. It has some wear from being carried in a holster. I have it listed for $500 and not a single bite. this is not a sales ad I just want to get a real value to list it for. thanks

I paid 400 bucks for my early 60's 3 screw 2 years ago and it s in like new condition. if it was fired I would be surprised the bluing on the whole gun is beautiful even around the cylinder where the locking paw rides shows no wear. highdesertranger

Sedonut

Adventurer
Look on Gunbroker.com gunsamerica.com armslist.com

All the wear really hurts the value. When it is that worn it goes from a collector to a shooter. I doubt you will find that many shooters on the websites mentioned.

My guess is to deduct 30-50 % from a mint one in original box.

jadmt

Look on Gunbroker.com gunsamerica.com armslist.com

All the wear really hurts the value. When it is that worn it goes from a collector to a shooter. I doubt you will find that many shooters on the websites mentioned.

My guess is to deduct 30-50 % from a mint one in original box.
I see ones on Gunbroker listed for stupid high prices but none ever have any bids. and nothing on armslist or if there on there they are also way high..that is why I listed it at $500 it was half of what others were asking.

Sedonut

Adventurer
This time of year is not a good time to sell most anything. Money is short around Christmas. I try to wait until spring if I can. I don't know the laws in Montana, but perhaps a person to person sale in a local newspaper? I agree there are a lot of dreamers on some websites as to asking prices.