Wheeling video part meh.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...

I'm using the GoPro Quick editor, leaving in all the crunching an stuff. Lemme know if it's annoying, I'm not a fan of the shifty things this program does.

Toasty

Yeah, landscape for sure when recording with my tele. Those narrow videos are terrible, i probably won't use the GoPro editor again either. The old GoPro studio was great but they seemed to have scrapped it.

TexasWheels

Liked the video's and seeing these out on the trail. Are you wanting to make these just for entertainment or for entertainment and a little bit of teaching?

For me, I don't care to hear music at all. I can turn music on my computer on if I want to listen while I watch.

I'd love to hear the engines/scraping but more than that I would like to hear why a certain line was picked or what the driver is attempting to accomplish. Even being near the spotter so you can hear what they are telling the driver is good. I also like the lower shots where you can see the lower part of the vehicle or under it and how it's flexing, moving over rocks and such.

Keep recording and showing us these great spots!

Toasty

Just making these for fun, eventually i want to document projects and do some more wheeling videos to show what it's really like on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier