Wheels, 17" Toyota 6 Lug & Hummer H2

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Cleaning out the garage, subject basically says it all...
Located in Utah, can ship on your dime otherwise Mudship works pretty well and I will be in Moab in April/May as usual...

RE the Toyota wheels: they are 17x7.5" - 4.5" backspacing, 6 lug rims (6x5.5 spacing, works on FJ Cruisers, Tacoma/older Tundra/Sequoia, Land Cruisers, etc.

Tacoma 17" Spare Tire/Wheel (all brand new) $60. This is a rare Toyota rim.

FJ Cruiser Aluminum Wheel. Good shape, some small cosmetic scratches but actually looks worse in photo, $50

Hummer H2 Rim, brand new and perfect... $100 17x8.5 x 8 lug, popular rim with the off road crowd. (tire not included).

Attachments

• CL_Picture%20030.jpg
    CL_Picture%20030.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,252
  • CL_Picture%20031.jpg
    CL_Picture%20031.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 270
  • CL_Picture%20032.jpg
    CL_Picture%20032.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 194
  • CL_Picture%20037.jpg
    CL_Picture%20037.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 203

opie

Explorer
The Toyota wheels...are there 4 of them, are they steel and if so whats the price for all four?

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Here is a photo of what the FJ Cruiser wheels look like, for reference. I ended up picking up a 5th matching rim so I went that route. There is a killer ebay seller I found that is local and sells them very reasonably when they are in stock (which is seldom). I have been purchasing H2 Hummer Takeoffs for the tires which are suprisinly cheap but you have to pay attention to the local online classifieds as they get scooped up quickly... I have only been buying brand new tires/wheels which were usually spare tires...

Attachments

• SM_Picture%20035.jpg
    SM_Picture%20035.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 141

opie

Explorer
dieselcruiserhead said:
Here is a photo of what the FJ Cruiser wheels look like, for reference. I ended up picking up a 5th matching rim so I went that route. There is a killer ebay seller I found that is local and sells them very reasonably when they are in stock (which is seldom). I have been purchasing H2 Hummer Takeoffs for the tires which are suprisinly cheap but you have to pay attention to the local online classifieds as they get scooped up quickly... I have only been buying brand new tires/wheels which were usually spare tires...

Those are the ones I was talking about...SHould have mentioned FJ. Are there four of them?

Nevermind!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz