Where to buy Firestik?

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
I got mine online at Walcott CB...www.walcottcb.com
Very fast delivery in a couple of days, but if you need it faster, I'm afraid I can't help...
Good luck!

ducktapeguy

Adventurer
I have a firestick II antenna if you want it. Not sure if it's complete, I dont' know much about these things. It came with my car when I bought it. It's just the antenna I think, no wires or anything. Unfortunately, i'm out of the country until next week, but if you can wait, it's yours. I'm in the LA area.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
ducktapeguy said:
I have a firestick II antenna if you want it. Not sure if it's complete, I dont' know much about these things. It came with my car when I bought it. It's just the antenna I think, no wires or anything. Unfortunately, i'm out of the country until next week, but if you can wait, it's yours. I'm in the LA area.

Thanks but I've already got it covered. I appreciate the offer!

+ d

Adventurer
In San Diego I recommend Mud Shack for CB stuff...they are down near SDSU so a bit of a drive from pendleton but they know their stuff. They aren't a big shop either so i would call to make sure they have what you are looking for.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
05TACODOC said:
Bueller?... Bueller?...

You really couldn't wait could you!? Firestik is located in PHX, let me knwo if you need anything and I will see what I can do for you.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
+ d said:
In San Diego I recommend Mud Shack for CB stuff...they are down near SDSU so a bit of a drive from pendleton but they know their stuff. They aren't a big shop either so i would call to make sure they have what you are looking for.

I second that recomendation

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
flyingwil said:
You really couldn't wait could you!? Firestik is located in PHX, let me knwo if you need anything and I will see what I can do for you.

Well, I had procrastinated about long enough :eek:
And I have a TTORA run this weekend in Big Bear... And our ExPo run to Baja on the 8th so I'm outta time. Wish I'd have known they were in PHX...

Hey, why is it all the cool companies are in AZ? Seems alot of stuff I'm interested in is out there for some reason. It's a conspiracy I tell you! :rolleyes:

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
The grass is always greener on the other side...especially if you live in AZ.
:xxrotflma

rionorte

DaktariEd said:
The grass is always greener on the other side...especially if you live in AZ.
:xxrotflma

:hehe: Funny because its true. Especially when youre conserving water.

It would only take 2-3 days to know that when I used to live in NW PHX. At least where I live now it might take a week or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online