WHERES ALAN?

bptp7270

Adventurer
I can see that you have to do the right thing by the sponsors, as I assume they pay for the privilege and without them these type of forums would not exist. But I also agree that some fine tuning with this issue is required, as rather than compete with sponsors, the products and input that guys like Alan provide merely compliment them. This segment truly is a very small one and can ill afford to lose information like this. No disrespect meant to the sponsors or people who run this forum as I find it to be very professional compared to others I have used.

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Myself, I believe that some thing needs to be worked out because to lose Alan from this section of the forum is a great loose and is the only place that you can find out about Canter bit and pieces. I don't want to go to a "vendor only section" to look for Canter related gear. It should be in the Canter section.

Dan.

chosen

Observer
Yep, only been posting on here for a short while (as no build in progress), but been lurking for ages... mwa ha ha!!!

Alan's build and associated posts were some of the ones that spiked my interest greatly and got me spending much more time on the forum. He actually made it seem achievable for me to get stuck in! Hope he comes back soon!

alan

Explorer
Well I'm coming back! bugger it! you can knock me down but i will get back up, I really appreciate every ones support, it is amazing thank you.
and to Scott for seeing some value in my threads, to me that"s what forums are all about info and new gadgets and cool builds:smiley_drive:

haven

Expedition Leader
Alan, glad you're back on the forum. Let me know if you need assistance un-deleting your threads.

Tiny

I am glad to see you back I came here as I was told to come here and look at your build thread for ideas and when I got here I couldn't find it

blackduck

Explorer
Well I'm coming back! bugger it! you can knock me down but i will get back up, I really appreciate every ones support, it is amazing thank you.
and to Scott for seeing some value in my threads, to me that"s what forums are all about info and new gadgets and cool builds:smiley_drive:

YAAAY !!! :victory:
can i have some free stuff now ????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior